Student housing box
Student Accomodation

For Romanian students in Bradenton - Florida

Student Visa

We provide complete assistance with student visa applications. This includes providing advice on the documentation required for the student visa, lodging the student visa application and coordinating the same on your behalf with the concerned visa office.

find more
intro img

Getting Admission

Navigating the admission process of your chosen education institution can often be a confusing process. At Oceanic we help to make things easier. We also coordinate with the relevant institution admission office on your behalf to ensure the process progresses as efficiently as possible.

find more
intro img

Travel Arrangements

Through our partnerships with leading service providers, we can take care of all your travel needs including air ticketing, foreign exchange and travel insurance.

intro img

Parent Contact

Know what's going on:
We provide weekly email updates to the parents of the student which will include but are not limited to:

  • School Performance
  • Athletic updates
  • Injury reports
  • Nutrition Plans
  • Create a online resume/profile for each student-athlete to help
  • with college prospecting or in other areas of life

intro img

Why choose Student Housing Box?

Our goal is to offer the opportunity to study and to integrate into the American Education system to Romanian teenagers who want such a chance in their lives. Our collaboration with two partners:
United Tennis Academy, led by Gabriel Trifu and Inspiration Academy can be a springboard to a successful career for young Romanians with high aspirations.

learn more

Forms and Student Visa Information

We understand the challenges faced by those aspiring to study overseas. Keeping in mind the needs of such students, we have designed our processes in a manner that every single task starting from admission to visa to making travel arrangements is smooth and hassle free.

F - 1 Visa

F - 1 Visa

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. You must have a student visa to study in the United States...

P - 1A Visa

P - 1A Visa

P-1A Internationally Recognized Athlete The P-1 classification applies to you if you are coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete, individually or as part of a group or team, at an internationally recognized level of performance...

I - 20 Form

To study as an F or M student in the United States you need a Form I-20, "Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status." Do you know what it is and why it is important? After officials notify you of acceptance to a Student and Exchange Visitor Program...

Are you ready for a better future?

study in United States of America
Join Now